Bark Mulch 25mm
CLICK & COLLECT AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL IF YOU WANT TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY PH (03) 347 9012 or EMAIL
Our Bark Mulch 25 is a mixed grade mulch that contains a combination of smaller nuggets and cambium bark, with a particle range between 10-25mm. This mulch creates a more "natural" looking finish on your garden, is less decorative than our Bark Nuggets, but still looks great!
Having a good layer of bark mulch on your garden not only keeps things looking tidy, it also provides the below benefits to your garden;
- Protects your plant's roots from extreme heat and cold
- Prevents weeds from coming through when applied at 100mm depth
- Helps to retain water in the soil during warmer months, meaning less demand for frequent watering
- Helps prevent the soil getting boggy in winter and drying out in summer
- Great for inside gardens, malls, arcades or inner city garden settings
We also have a similar mulch in the larger size Bark Mulch 55
* Please note we have two loaders operating in our retail yard, one bucket is a 1/2 cubic metre and the other is 1m3. If you are getting 1/2 a cubic metre it is half the cubic metre price.