Asparagus & Vegetable Mini Frittatas
Posted By 0 Comment(s) 168 View(s) Recipes and Activities
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup lite milk
- ½ cup grated Edam cheese
- 2/3 450g bag Wattie's frozen SteamFresh Supersweet Corn, Carrots and Broccoli
- 340g can Wattie's Asparagus Spears, well drained
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Cut twelve 15 x 15cm squares from baking paper and use these to line a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and cheese together and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Place 2 steamer bags of the Wattie’s SteamFresh Vegetables in the microwave and cook together on high for 2-3 minutes or until defrosted. Cut open bags and drain any excess water before dividing vegetables between muffin cups.
- Cut Wattie’s Asparagus into 3cm sized pieces, keeping aside the tips and place cut stalks into the muffin cups.
- Divide egg mixture between all the frittatas. Finish with asparagus tips and a little blue cheese, if using.