Silverbeet Bake Recipe
Posted By 0 Comment(s) 952 View(s) Recipes and Activities
- 1x bunch silverbeet
- 2x onions chopped
- 125gms bacon chopped
- 4x eggs
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 ½ cups of tasty cheese
- 1 cup cream
- Cook silverbeet until tender then drain well
- Melt butter in a frypan, then fry bacon and onion until cooked.
- Add the silverbeet to the pan and mix through
- Press the mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish
- Beat the eggs and cream together with a fork and then pour over the silverbeet mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and then bake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
NB You can use garlic and salt and pepper to taste something different and even add mushrooms or other vegetables you have in your fridge.