PLEASE CALL FOR DELIVERY OPTIONS PH (03) 347 9012
What is it?
Eco Mulch is carefully selected tree trimmings that are aged to create a golden brown colour, and are then graded to produce an attractive natural mulch.
What are the benefits of using Eco Mulch?
This bark mulch is popular for those who have a larger area to cover and are looking for a more cost effective product. It doesn't go through a rigorous process like the Premium Bark Nuggets, but is a great alternative for parts of the garden that do not have to be as highly decorative as others.
- Cost effective for larger areas
- Maintains a more even soil temperature
- Prevents weeds from coming through when applied at 100mm depth
- Helps to retain water in the soil during warmer months, meaning less demand for frequent watering
- Helps prevent the soil getting boggy in winter and drying out in summer
If you are not using weedmat, we recommend at least a 10cm layer to help prevent the weeds popping through, as well as retaining moisture. If you are using weedmat underneath, although a 10cm layer would still be beneficial, it isn't as imperative!
Helpful Hint: Got a larger area that you don't want to have to spread yourself? Ask us about our Mulchman service
*Please note our loader bucket is a 1/2 cubic metre. 1 scoop = 1/2 cubic metre, and is half the cubic metre price.