COVID 19 Update
Alert Level 2 operations at Intelligro
We are pleased to be able to open up our shop doors on Thursday 14th May. We have been operating through Alert Level 3 with prepaid click and collect, and intend to keep this as an option going forward. We are committed to complying with the “Play it Safe” guidelines, and ask for your cooperation with this.
Below are some of the key points that affect us in Level 2.
As we need to ensure appropriate distancing is maintained, we encourage the use of our click and collect system through our website. This will continue to be the most effective way of paying for and collecting your goods.
If you are unable to prepay for your goods over the phone or through our website, we ask that you follow all safety and contact tracing measures whilst on site.
We will continue to trace all contacts on our site using our electronic database. Please ensure that you sign in with our staff before shopping, this includes if you are only coming to browse our products.
Level 2 still requires safe distancing. Our shop will be open but we ask you to follow all distancing requirements with our staff and with other customers. Where possible, limit the number of people coming with you to collect your goods. We will have signage to indicate safe distances, as well as other COVID19 signage from the Ministry of Health.
If you are unwell or showing any flu-like symptoms please do not come on site. We have our delivery service up and running so that is always an option also.
Thank you for your understanding, we really appreciate your support of our business.
- The Intelligro Team
We are back in action at LEVEL 3, but things are working a little different around here - Contactless payment - Deliveries - Pre paid drive through service.
Opening hours will be 8am - 4pm 7 days a week
- Our physical retail store will remain closed please do not try to enter our shop
- We will be able to take orders over the phone, by email and through our website. Web orders can be done for bulk and bagged click and collect, or bagged delivery
- Sorry, but you cannot order bulk deliveries at this stage from our website. We can do these by email or over the phone
- If you are unsure what you are after, please call us for advice. You will not be able to wander around our yard to look at products. You must pre pay before you come to collect
- Trailer hire will not be available as contact tracing and acceptable disinfecting measures cannot be guaranteed. We do not want to risk anyone's health
- You will be able to collect pre-paid bulk goods on your trailer or truck bu must stay in your vehicle when being loaded
- We have developed a safety plan for our operations and we are committed to following all procedures and protocol to keep our staff, customers and suppliers safe
Call us on 03 3479012
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online shopping is available at www.intelligro.co.nz