Bee & Insect House
This cute wee wooden Bee & Insect House contains a packet of pollinator friendly flower seeds to help attract bees and beneficial insects to your garden. Bees, insects and butterflies are under increasing threat dur to sprays, parasites and climate change but helping them out by attracting them with beautiful flowers and providing a shelter goes a long way.
How To Grow
To use, simply hook a piece of wire into the back loop of the bee and insect house and attach to a tree trunk or branch or simply place amongst the garden.
Sowing your seeds:
1. Prepare the chosen area for your seeds by turning or raking the soil until you have a good crumbly consistency, removing any stones and weeds as you go.
2. Open the seed sachet and shake out the seeds thinly and evenly directly over the prepared area.
3. Gently rake over the seed bed to lightly cover the seeds.
4. Water well until the plants are established.
- Some perennial varieties may not flower until the second year.
- Once the flowers start to appear, pollinating insects and bees will soon follow, and your garden will be a hive of activity!