Eco Mulch 40mm Medium Grade
CLICK & COLLECT AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL IF YOU WANT TO ARRANGE A DELIVERY PH (03) 347 9012 or EMAIL
Eco Mulch is carefully selected tree trimmings that are aged to create a golden brown colour, and are then graded to produce an attractive natural mulch. If you are looking for a mulch that is cost-effective and more natural looking, then Eco Mulch is a great choice for you!
This mulch is popular for those who have a larger area to cover and are looking for a more cost effective product. It doesn't go through a rigorous process like the Bark Nuggets, but is a great alternative for parts of the garden that do not have to be as highly presented as others.
- Cost effective for larger areas
- Maintains a more even soil temperature
- Prevents weeds from coming through when applied at 100mm depth
- Helps to retain water in the soil during warmer months, meaning less demand for frequent watering
- Helps prevent the soil getting boggy in winter and drying out in summer
If you are not using weedmat, we recommend at least a 10cm layer to help prevent the weeds popping through, as well as retaining moisture. If you are using weedmat underneath, although a 10cm layer would still be beneficial, it isn't as imperative!
*Please note we have two loaders, one bucket is a 1/2 cubic metre and the other is 1m3. If you are getting 1/2 a cubic metre it is half the cubic metre price.