Decorative Pebbles 10
CLICK AND COLLECT ONSITE, FOR DELIVERIES PLEASE CALL PH (03) 347 9012 or EMAIL email@example.com
Decorative Pebbles are a grey riverstone that are commonly used on gardens, as paths and on driveways. This grade is the smallest in our range, with the stones being approximately 5-10mm in size.
Why would I use Decorative Pebbles on my garden?
There are a number of reasons to use Decorative Pebbles on your garden. Not only do they look great, there are other benefits as well:
- It maintains a more even soil temperature
- Conserves moisture, reducing the need for frequent watering
- Reduces compaction from heavy rain and watering
- Looks great on the garden
- Used for paths and driveways
- Great in wet areas of the garden to help reduce pooling
If you are not using weedmat, we recommend at least a 10cm layer to help prevent the weeds popping through, as well as retaining moisture. If you are using weedmat underneath, although a 10cm layer would still be beneficial, it isn't as imperative!
*Please note that if you are collecting the product, 1 scoop = .4 of a cubic metre, and is .4 of the cubic metre price. The reduction in volume is for safety reasons, as the product is very heavy - 1.65t/m3