Decorative Pebbles 40
PLEASE CALL FOR DELIVERY OPTIONS PH (03) 347 9012
Decorative Pebbles are often used in areas where people want to let the plants have the limelight. These pebbles are approximately 20-40mm in size.
Why would I use Decorative Pebbles on my garden?
There are a number of reasons to use Decorative Pebbles on your garden. Not only do they look great, there are other benefits as well:
- It maintains a more even soil temperature
- Conserves moisture, reducing the need for frequent watering
- Reduces compaction from heavy rain and watering
- Looks great on the garden
- Used for paths and driveways
- Great in wet areas of the garden to help reduce pooling
If you are not using weedmat, we recommend at least a 10cm layer to help prevent the weeds popping through, as well as retaining moisture. If you are using weedmat underneath, although a 10cm layer would still be beneficial, it isn't as imperative!
*Please note that if you are collecting the product, 1 scoop = .4 of a cubic metre, and is .4 of the cubic metre price. The reduction in volume is for safety reasons, as the product is very heavy.