Decorative Pebbles Coarse 20L
Decorative Pebbles are a grey riverstone that are commonly used on gardens, as paths and on driveways. This grade is the most coarse that we have with the stones being approximately 20-40mm in size.
Why would I use Decorative Pebbles on my garden?
There are a number of reasons to use Decorative Pebbles on your garden. Not only do they look great, there are other benefits as well:
- It maintains a more even soil temperature
- Conserves moisture, reducing the need for frequent watering
- Reduces compaction from heavy rain and watering
- Looks great on the garden
- Used for paths and driveways
- Great in wet areas of the garden to help reduce pooling