The Garden Grow Fundraiser

If you are considering organising an Intelligro Garden Grow Fundraiser, follow these key tips to ensure the smooth execution of your event.

 How does it work?

  • The organiser initiates the process by downloading and distributing the order form.
  • Email the form back to and we’ll confirm and provide an agreed scheduled delivery date.
  • The organiser gathers order forms, collects payments, or arranges for deposits into the organiser's designated account.
  • We deliver the goods on our agreed date to your school or organisation.


Once all orders are consolidated and payments secured, the organiser places the order, and Intelligro manages the delivery to the organisation's designated collection point approximately 10 days after.


Fundraisers retain 20% of the total funds collected, while the remaining 80% percent is remitted to Intelligro for order fulfillment. This approach offers the benefit of eliminating upfront payments and the risk of you being left with unsold inventory.


Please note that this is a fundraiser for Christchurch City and local Selwyn (10km radius) from Intelligro. For deliveries on the outskirts of Christchurch and wider Selwyn ie. Rangiora, Oxford, Sumner, New Brighton, etc may incur a small delivery fee.


Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.


Download order forms here