Kiwicare No Bugs 1L
No bugs is a long-lasting control spray for 99.9% of common insects and pests. This bottle is ready to use.
- professional strength
- one spray protects surfaces for up to 4 months outdoors and 6 months indoors
- spayed surfaces are safe to children and pets
- Concentrate dilution rate - Mix 20 ml per 1 litre of clean water.
How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video.
- Where to apply NO Bugs Super: Think about the pest/s you want to control. Where do they live and what surfaces do they contact? These are the surfaces you want to treat.
- Spray NO Bugs Super to keep cobwebs off outdoor furniture, fences, clothes lines and eaves.
- Use a ring of NO Bugs Super around your house to help keep out crawling pests such as ants, cockroaches, slaters and spiders.
- To control flies, spray surfaces flies are likely to land such as window sills, ceilings and walls.
How to apply NO Bugs Super:
- If the surfaces to be treated are dirty or greasy clean them with mild detergent and leave to dry thoroughly.
- For exterior spraying choose a still dry day when rain is not imminent.
- Using a fine spray and a steady motion spray the surfaces to give an even coverage. Do not over spray; the spray should not run down surfaces. > If the spray beads on the surface let it dry and then give a second spray. Two light sprays is better than one heavy spray.
- When spraying around windows avoid over spraying on the glass. It is easier to clean spray off windows before it has dried.